Your State-wide Company Grade Army Representative
CPT Troy Bagnall
NGAUS Supported Legislation in the News
FY22 NDAA was sent to President for his signature after both Houses of Congress passed the legislation on 15 DEC 21. The bill includes a 2.7% pay raise for service members in 2022.
Some Recent Accomplishments
- Early Retirement Credit Under 12304b Orders
- Federal Technicians’ TRICARE Reserve Select Access Starting in 2030
- UH-60, HMMWV, M1, M2 Modernization and Equipping
- Concurrent & Proportional Fielding of Equipment
- We need company grade input at the state level—get involved!
ECHELON FRONT coming to Oregon!
Member, Former SEAL Jason Gardner, will speak at Oregon’s Officer Association Conference at Camp Withycombe, April 2022.
Jason Gardner is a former U.S. Navy SEAL, and now a leadership instructor and speaker with Echelon Front, an organization led by American author, podcaster, and retired United States Navy officer and former SEAL, Jocko Willink. Jason spent nearly three decades in the SEAL Teams with nine deployments across the globe, from sniper to Command Master Chief.
Jason brings unmatched experience with combat leadership in dynamic environments, building winning teams, and developing relationships across all levels of an organization. He serves as a leadership instructor, speaker, and strategic advisor at Echelon Front.
Come ready to hear his perspective on what it takes to build teams and develop leadership at the Oregon Officer Association’s 2022 State Conference in Camp Withycombe. Grab a photo with Jason afterwards and bring his message back to the field. You can tell the NCO’s “I heard it from an NCO!”
- JASON GARDNER BIO: Jason Gardner – Echelon Front
- DENVER 2019: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=znTHSd3l1lY
We Need Your Help
If you’re a company grade Army officer in the Oregon Army National Guard, we’re looking for assistance with the State’s Conference in April 2022:
- I need two Captains from each BN to assist with coordination and planning of this year’s state Conference.
- I need 2-3 Lieutenants from each BN to assist with supporting and executing this conference.
Please let me know if you can help us execute this upcoming key event for officer professional development. My contact number is 541-760-9694.