- August 30- September 2, 2019: Denver, CO
- August 28-31, 2020: Boston, MA
- September 9-12, 2021: Charlotte, NC
Membership percentage as of June of each year determines Oregon’s delegate count at the NGAUS conference. If you wish to attend, leave a message at 503-584-3030 and someone will contact you.
ORNGA State Conferences
- April 27, 2019: Riverhouse Convention Center, Bend, OR
- April 18, 2020: Valley River Inn, Eugene, OR
- April 17, 2021: Salem Convention Center, Salem, OR
2019 Oregon State Conference
- April 27, 2019. Riverhouse, Bend, Oregon
- Uniform: Class B-Army and Air Force, Civilian: Business Attire
2019 EANGOR Golf Tournament
26 April 2019
Go to https://eangor.org/2019-golf-tournament/ for information and registration
Note: Event ticket does not include Golf Tournament
2019 State Conference Hotel Accommodations
Hotel accommodations can be made using the following link-
If you wish to reserve a room outside of the dates of 26-27 April for a day prior call the Riverhouse at (866) 453-4480 and they will extend the group rates for your additional day.
2019 TAG Spouse Luncheon
11:45- 13:15 Riverhouse Conference Center Bend, Oregon
Uniform: Western wear
2019 Military Social Event
27 April 2019
18:00 No Host Social Hour
19:00 Short Program and Dinner with music to follow.
Riverhouse Conference Center Bend, Oregon
Theme: “Diamonds and Denim”
This years theme is to get everyone to relax and have an enjoyable evening socializing and showing off your finest Western Wear.
Uniform: Semi-formal Western Wear. Stetsons, boots, jeans. Western theme shirts and dresses. Uniform not required, but also not discouraged.
2019 State Conference Guest Speakers
Col Mike Hadley (Ret)- Director Legislative Affairs National Guard Association of the Untied States