Annual National Dues plus State Dues are:
- Company Grade Officer (WO1-CW3, O1-O3): $52.00
- Field Grade Officer (CW4-CW5, O4-O6): $110.00
- and General Officer (O7-O9): $180.00
NEW DIGITAL ACTIVE LIFE MEMBERSHIP:
There is a new National Digital Life Membership available now for $500. Reduced from $1000. All of the benefits of a Life Membership but all correspondence is sent to you digitally and not by physical mail. Emails, flyers, monthly magazine are sent to your email account and not physical address. Available to currently serving officers and warrant officers of the National Guard.
State Digital Life Membership is available also for $100. Reduced from $330.
• Dedicated advocates on Capitol Hill fighting for your benefits
• Access to exclusive professional development, networking and educational opportunities
• Eligibility for member and dependent scholarships including scholarships exclusively for Active Life members and dependents
• Insurance supplements designed for members of the National Guard including $2,500 AD&D coverage at no cost
• A digital subscription to the NATIONAL GUARD magazine
• Exclusive access to legislative analysis
• The opportunity to serve on association committees and task forces that help drive the future of Guard advocacy
There will be no change to Retired Life membership, or Associate member fees.
Thank you for joining the Oregon National Guard Association.
Ongoing Membership Drive
The membership year for the Association is January through December. Oregon begins its membership drive in October.
Those wanting NGAUS membership cards can print them at www.ngaus.org: under Update Profile, click membership card and use NGAUS ID# for username and your last name for password.